Engine Start Switch Drive Button Sport Multi-Function Steering Wheel For MQB Sporty Golf 7 GTI RLine
Engine Start Switch Drive Button Sport Multi-Function Steering Wheel For MQB Sporty Multi-Function GOLF 7 GTI RLine
- PACKING LIST: X1 set
- For MQB Steering Wheel AllRoad
- Newese version,do not need battery,with wireless receiver.Easy to be installed.
Please check which steering wheel is the same as your steering wheel. Select the number that is the same as your steering wheel.
Features/ Function Spec:
The appearance and functions of the dual buttons on the QD-88X series steering wheel are described as follows:
- This product is designed from the dual buttons of the R8 steering wheel. The buttons are divided into left and right sides. There are two logos.
- Red represents POWER, which means "one-button start" function, is installed on the right side of the steering wheel;
- black represents SELECT, which means "driving mode selection", installed on the left side of the steering wheel;
- "One-key start" uses a silicone double-button detection mechanism, so when operating, you need to press the silicone switch to detect and then press the physical button for feedback to prevent misoperation during driving and play a double protective role;
- "Driving mode selection" button is to directly press the physical button to give feedback, which provides a better user experience.
- Rated working voltage: DC 12V;
- Standby current: <3MA
- Transmission method: 433Mhz
- Original car wiring harness socket docking, wireless version, free of hairspring, free of welding wire, free of broken original car wiring harness
Installation Instructions (Non-Wireless)
- Loosen the airbag: start the car, turn the steering wheel 90 degrees to the left, insert a screwdriver into the small hole behind the steering wheel to pry the internal buckle of the airbag, then turn the steering wheel 90 degrees to the right, and use one from the other hole behind the steering wheel. Insert a screwdriver into the other internal buckle of the air bag, release the air bag, and pull out the connecting wire between the air bag and the multi-function button.
- Remove the rubber frame between the bottom of the steering wheel and the airbag, use the fixed gasket in the product accessory to mark the button installation position, use an electric drill to drill the fixing screw hole and the threading hole, insert the wiring harness, and use the screw in the accessory package to connect the button and Lock the rubber frame, arrange the wiring harness between the two buttons, and install it on the bottom support of the steering wheel.
- Restore the rubber frame with the buttons and the bottom support of the steering wheel to the car, connect the wiring harness between the airbag and the multi-function buttons, and then press the airbag back to its original position after checking. The steering wheel buttons are installed.
Installation Instructions (Wireless)
- First find the one-key start position of the original car, and disassemble the components surrounding the original one-key start-up. The purpose is to remove the original one-key start-up wiring harness.
- Disassemble the gear handle, unscrew the screw and pull out the gear handle. Unscrew the decorative parts covering the surrounding area (the specific driving model is different); please confirm whether the screws are all loosened before disassembly.
- Disassemble to the original car with one key to start the rear wiring harness, find the pin on the definition: 3&6, and connect the blue and white wiring harnesses on the wireless receiving board to each of them. 3&6 are not defined.
- Connect the wire harness with the fuse to the power supply B+ (long power) fuse box, and connect the black branched wire harness to the ground wire (ground).
- Note: The wireless module will flash slowly within 10 seconds after the power is connected, indicating that the power is connected!
After the above two steps are completed, the installation is basically completed, and you can perform test verification. The indicator light on the wireless board will flash back after receiving the button message!
Share this Product
Based on 1 review
Top! I post a short video of the installed result. Amazing addon.