Pinalloy Universal 14-SMD LED Brilliant Yellow Turn Signal Arrows For Double View Side Mirror
Brilliant Yellow (Set of 2) 14-SMD LED per arrow light
14-SMD-1210 LED arrow lights, can be hidden behind the side mirror for any cars, SUVs or trucks as turn signal lights.
LED arrow with the LED lights embedded/hidden inside the circuit board so it is thinner than a Quarter. Thinner means less gap, so it will make the installation process easier for you.
Simply remove the side mirror, and place the LED arrows against the back of the mirror and tap the wires to the turn signal lights.
- Acura Integra MDX NSX RDX RSX TL TLX TSX
- Audi A3 A4 A5 A6 Q5 Q7 TT S4
- BMW 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 series X1 X3 X5 X6 Z4
- Cadillac CTS Escalade
- Chevrolet Avalanche Camaro Colorado Corvette Cruze Malibu Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD Tahoe Trailblazer
- Dodge Avenger Caliber Challenger Charger Dart Durango Neon Nitro Ram
- Ford Edge Escape Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 Fiesta Flex Focus Fusion Mustang
- GMC Acadia Canyon Denali Sierra Yukon
- Honda Accord Civic CR-V CR-Z Element Fit Pilot Ridgeline S2000
- Hyundai Genesis Santa Fe Sonata Tiburon Tucson
- Infiniti EX35 FX35 FX45 FX50 G35 G37 M45 M35 M37 M45 M56 Q50 Q60 QX56 QX60 QX70 QX80
- Jeep Compass Grand Cherokee Liberty Patriot Wrangler
- Lexus CT ES GS GX HS IS LS LX RX SC IS250 IS300 IS350 IS-F GS300 GS350 GS460
- Mazda 2 3 5 6 CX-5 CX-7 CX-9 Miata RX-8
- Mercedes C CL CLA CLK CLS E G GL GLA GLK ML S Class
- MINI Cooper Countryman Paceman
- Nissan 350Z 370Z Altima Cube Frontier GT-R Juke Maxima Murano Rogue Sentra Titan Xterra
- Scion FR-S FRS tC xA xB xD
- Subaru BRZ Forester Impreza Legacy Outback WRX STI
- Toyota 4Runner Camry Celica Corolla FJ Cruiser Highlander Land Prius RAV4 Sequoia Sienna Tacoma Tundra
- Volkswagen Beetle CC Eos Golf GTI Jetta Passat Rabbit
Size: height: 2 inches, width: 2 inches, Ultra slim design, only 0.058" thin (about 1/3 the size vs other LED arrows on the market)
It depends on your mirrors, the original car mirrors are double view (you can see thru them they will work) so you can see the inside lighting, I encourage you to look for a professional to install it because if you break the mirror, you will have to buy an original one for it to work, its worth the time and money to install.
Share this Product
Great idea, BUT Extremely difficult to install. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to do it by yourself, go to to your local car shop to do it.
First of all, this is a very cool product, really make my car cool on road. However, as per said on this post, if you were just looking for a cheap project for boredom then it isn't bad. It did take much time on the installation. Just saying. Still, great purchase.